Sterling Public Library's GoGo Gadget Library consists of STEAM educational kits and other items available for loaning to our patrons.
To see the items available, search 'GoGo Gadget' in our online catalog. (or click here)
See our brochure here.
GoGo Gadgets Policy Borrowing and Use:
- Objects lent by the Sterling Public Library through GoGo Gadgets must be checked out from and returned to the Children’s Desk of the Sterling Public Library.
- A valid adult resident or adult non-resident Sterling Public Library card, in good standing, is required to borrow a Gadget.
- Adult patrons may only have one kit checked out at a time.
- Borrowers must sign a copy of the Go-Go Gadgets Lending Agreement.
Loan Periods and Fines:
- A Gadget may be borrowed for 1 week.
- The overdue fine is $5 per day up to the total replacement cost of the item.
Proper Use and Liability:
- Use care when handling.
- Patrons will be asked to sign a copy of Go-Go Gadgets Lending Agreement each time they check one out
- Sterling Public Library is not responsible for any injury, loss, or damage that may occur from use of a Gadget. It is the borrower’s responsibility to protect against loss.
- The borrower is solely responsible for the item and will be billed for reasonable repair or replacement costs associated with damage or loss due to neglect or abuse. The Library has sole discretion in making these decisions. A list of replacement costs is available upon request.
- Return the Go-Go Gadget with all parts and components in the original library container to the staff person at the Children’s Desk. NOT IN THE BOOK DROP!
- Staff will inspect the borrowed item when return. Patron will be notified within 3 business days if there is a problem.